VEFlowers is about....

Wedding flowers, floral designs and home decorations inspired by nature, the North Norfolk coast and the country cottage garden

Saturday 9 April 2011

Mothers Day flowers

To thank my Mum for everything she has done for me over the last year I made this lovely flower arrangement for her.

The deep purple anemones complimented the mauve and white tulips and the narcissi perfectly. As I was working with the flowers the scent of the narcissi was amazing. I had the arrangement in the kitchen overnight and it made the room smell lovely.

Purples with yellows are one of my favourite colour combinations and part of me wanted to keep it and not give it away!





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information on mother’s day flowers. Couple of months ago, I arranged my parents’ wedding anniversary and hired famous Florist Delivery service from internet for decorating venue beautifully. They did excellent work for decorations for this event.

    ReplyDelete